Game Development News
Character Graphics Update
Saturday, February 25, 2023
Just finished updating all the character graphics, wanted to make them more life-like. Using a program called Daz3D to create and render the images. Looking into matbe doing some animated scenes with it.
This is the dialog with the new character images added.
Progress Report #1
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Still moving toward the first marker here.
- Pause function is now working anywhere in the game, and can be triggered by the "P" key.
- Now have Minimap working and will use the LevelMap that is loaded.
- Movement buttons working with the minimap keys. You can use the buttons or keyboard keys (q w e a s d) to move the group through the level.
- Minimap is talking to the Players viewport, now we are adding the conversion from flat map to 3Dish view.
- Character slots working, need to add data so we can display the character image and stat's.
Colorlines 2.0 Released for PC, Mac, and Linux Systems!
Sunday, January 8, 2023
Lazy Mutt Games is pleased to inform you that Colorlines 2.0 has been released for PC, Mac, and Linux. You can play it online, or get a copy at Itch.io or Game Jolt.
This version adds many new features to the game, but most of all it was redesigned in a new game engine (Godot) which allows us to port the game to platforms other than just Online and PC.
Colorlines 2.0 in Final Testing
Monday, October 24, 2022
We are pleased to announce we are in final testing of Colorlines 2.0. As soon as it passes testing we will be releasing it to the public for sale. We will release this version on PC, Mac, and Linux platforms this round.
The new features are as follows:
- Save/Load current game
- Turn counter
- High Score counter
- Counters for each chip color
- Settings screen for sound and mousic levels
- Awards screen with many achivements
- Better UI for finding moves and selecting the move
Working on Colorlines 2.0
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
In the process of re-designing the game in the Godot game engine. This will allow us to port the game to the HTML5. PC, Mac, and Linux platforms using the same codebase.