Steam Integration Added so that stats, awards, and cloud saves work when connected to Steam,
Updated the menu and back buttons to new graphics. After reviewing the overall design I decided to change the buttons in the game to a new design.
We now have the first screenshots of Peg Solitaire for everyone to view. Mind you these may change before the game releases to production.
As we have updates to these images we will post them.
Also keep in mind that these are first draft of the overall design, and the design may change at anytime.
I hope you like the graphics.
Just finished updating all the character graphics, wanted to make them more life-like. Using a program called Daz3D to create and render the images. Looking into matbe doing some animated scenes with it.
This is the dialog with the new character images added.
Still moving toward the first marker here.
- Pause function is now working anywhere in the game, and can be triggered by the "P" key.
- Now have Minimap working and will use the LevelMap that is loaded.
- Movement buttons working with the minimap keys. You can use the buttons or keyboard keys (q w e a s d) to move the group through the level.
- Minimap is talking to the Players viewport, now we are adding the conversion from flat map to 3Dish view.
- Character slots working, need to add data so we can display the character image and stat's.