Game History - SITris - 1990
SITris is a single-player, shareware, falling block game. This game is essentially a Tetris clone with virtually identical gameplay and some additional features. In this game the player can;* redefine the action keys;
- choose whether the next piece is displayed;
- choose between regular, small, large, wide or skinny blocks;
- start at any of the ten levels of difficulty;
- select from five different heights at which the blocks are released;
- use three different block sets or a use a combination of all of them;
- enable the SITris amoeba, an invisible creature that eats random blocks creating holes;
- enable a block creation function that causes blocks to spontaneously appear.
The game has a single high score table that serves all modes of play and is entirely keyboard controlled.
Game history from Moby Games
Game created in 1991
File Download - SITris-1990.zip