Play Arkanoid-Retro Now!
Arkanoid is back! Re-live some classic arcade action, updated to work on current PC's!
Take control of the Vaus and destroy all of the blocks to advance to the next level! This
game is ad free!
Arkanoid is an arcade game released by Taito in 1986. It expanded upon Atari's Breakout
games of the 1970s by adding power-ups, different types of bricks, a variety of level
layouts, and visual layering and depth. The title refers to a doomed mother ship from
which the player's ship, the Vaus, escapes.
Arkanoid-Retro tries to stay true to the original Arkanoid arcade game as close as
possible, and brings the game it to modern PC's from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
If your not sure if you want to install the game we have a demo of it online to play
for free. The demo allows you to play the game, but there isn't a save feature, nor
Arkanoid-Retro has the following features from the original Arkanoid arcade game:
Destroy the Space Walls to Score!
- White = 50 pts.
- Orange = 60 pts.
- Light Blue = 70 pts.
- Green = 80 pts.
- Red = 90 pts.
- Dark Blue = 100 pts.
- Light Orange = 110 pts.
- Yellow = 120 pts.
- Gold = Indestructible!
- Silver = 50 pts.
Times the Number of the Round Multiple Hits Required to Destroy These Walls.
2 Hits - Rounds 1 Thru 8
3 Hits - Rounds 9 Thru 16
4 Hits - Rounds 17 Thru 24
5 Hits - Round 25 Thru 32
Catch The Power Capsules To Reinforce the Vaus!
- S = Slow - Orange (Slows Down The Energy Ball)
- C = Catch - Green (Catches The Energy Ball)
- E = Expand - Dark Blue (Expands The Vaus)
- D = Disruption - Light Blue (Splits The Energy Ball Into Two)
- L = Laser - Red (Enables the Vaus To Fire Laser Beams)
- B = Break - Purple (Allows The Player To Break Into The Next Level)
- P = Paddle - Grey (Gives The Player An Extra Vaus!)
Power Capsules Are Worth 1000 Pts Each!
Arkanoid-Retro comes with all the original 33 levels!